FIDUCIARY FINANCIAL PLANNING
Financial advice is often biased by competing loyalties – from that of advertising-driven “financial entertainment” media to big bank “financial advisors” who are incentivized to put bank interests first. True fiduciaries on the other hand, are legally obligated to put client interests before their own.
The 5-step Fiduciary Financial Partners approach to financial planning places client goals first in every aspect of their financial lives – from investing and insurance to real estate. Our personal approach is designed to be a high-touch, high level of service, and an intimate experience where your family’s financial objectives are our only mission.
Our 5-step fiduciary financial planning approach:
- Crystallize objectives. All your objectives and current financial information is gathered and organized into one, consolidated snapshot of where you stand today.
- Perform gap analysis. We use easy-to-use, sophisticated tools to appraise and analyze the current values of all your assets. Our specialists generate a gap analysis of the actions are required to achieve your goals.
- Present options. We present all the options you should consider, making sure you understand the pros and cons of each alternative to enable fully informed decisions. Details are provided both in a comprehensive written report and on your own highly secure, encrypted private website.
- Implement plan. We help you implement the strategy you have chosen to move forward with – in the context of the four other steps of fiduciary financial planning.
- Monitor plan. We provide ongoing services to monitor the progress of your plan. Powerful analysis engines continually monitor, update and analyze changes in your accounts to ensure that you’re always on target to achieve your objectives.
Share your objectives with us – contact the true fiduciaries at FFP today.