RETIREMENT PLAN ADVISORY
At Fiduciary Financial Partners, we’ve been helping companies establish employer retirement plans for their employees since 1997. During that time we have built strong relationships with best-in-class service providers who assist us in delivering high-quality 401(k) plan solutions. We understand the 401(k) landscape and proactively work with our clients to make sure that their requirements and those of their plan participants are met in a cost effective manner.
We know that retirement planning is not a static process. As your employer retirement plan’s needs change over time, we will work with you to incorporate innovative solutions that meet your needs and progressive service offerings that add value.
We have a long, results-oriented track record in the 401(k) industry. We are in the 401(k) business because we believe that this type of retirement plan is one of the best ways for employers to build employee loyalty and retention, and for employees to save towards a comfortable retirement lifestyle. We see our role as facilitators, helping you to select the right plan for your needs and then providing the ongoing support required to ensure that your retirement plan offering is as successful as it can be.
Our client value proposition:
- Educate business owners about the type of retirement (401k is only one type) plan that can meet their corporate interests and the retirement saving needs of their employees
- Bring depth of service experience, backed by a qualified retirement team to each relationship
- Work hard to maximize the success of your plan through participant education that encourages active employee participation
- Help you navigate your fiduciary responsibilities and reporting requirements so you can make informed decisions
You can count on us to help you manage your plan. As your key point of contact, FFP will help you implement and manage a strong, thriving qualified retirement plan. We will do this by taking an active approach to service and by coordinating activities with other service providers, when necessary, to ensure that your plan’s needs, as well as those of your participants’, are met.
FFP retirement plan advisory services include:
- Plan design and objectives. Plan design can impact things like contribution and participation rates, recruiting of key employees, exposure to compliance risk and loan costs. It is important to have a healthy plan design in place — and a healthy plan design comes from an in-depth understanding of which plan types and plan features meet your objectives.
- Retirement readiness. Retirement readiness is all about helping employees save for retirement by making it easy for them to enroll, set a goal and maximize their contributions. Participants can actively prepare for retirement by investing prudently, setting, reviewing and revising goals, monitoring their progress and making adjustments along the way.
- Investment selection and monitoring. Investment selection and monitoring includes providing appropriate investment choices to your participants, mitigating fiduciary risk and ensuring your investments are monitored effectively.
- ERISA and fiduciary responsibility. As the plan fiduciary, you are expected to fulfill a number of important duties on behalf of your plan and its participants. Understanding the nature of these responsibilities, as well as the requirements associated with them, can help you meet your fiduciary obligations and ensure that your participants benefit from a qualified retirement plan.
Share your goals with us – contact the registered independent advisors at FFP today.