Q3 2016 Market Review
To register, please fill out the brief one-time registration form after clicking “Attend”
Live Webinar – Thursday, July 28, 2016 – 12:00-12:45 PM CT
Q3 Review Webinar:
“Brexit, The Presidential Election And The Potential Impact On 4th Quarter Stocks”
Friday, October 21st, at 12pm
Join Fiduciary Financial Partners as we present a webinar you won’t want to miss that aims to address vital market questions for the 4th quarter, including:
- In the wake of Brexit, what does the ensuing volatility mean for investors trying to maintain financial security?
- With less than a month before Election Day, how much influence will the election’s results have in driving stock prices?
- What’s the projection for corporate earnings looking into the future?
- Why might international developed stocks deserve consideration for your portfolio?
- Do commodities present a solid buying opportunity?
· Nicholas Economos, CRPS®, Chief Retirement Officer
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, you can also view it here afterward on demand. Webinar registrants will automatically receive a follow-up email shortly after the end of the webinar to notify them of webinar recording availability.