What is a fiducuiary?
Investopedia.com describes a fiduciary as “a person or organization that acts on behalf of another person or persons, putting their client’s interest ahead of their own, with a duty to preserve good faith and trust.”
And are you a fiduciary?
Yes, at Fiduciary Financial Partners, we live up to our name. We are fiduciaries, legally and ethically bound to act in our clients’ best interests, not our own.
We acknowledge our fiduciary status in writing with every client.
What does an initial meeting look like and is there a cost?
Our Five-step Process begins with a complementary, no-obligation discovery meeting or telephone call. The purpose of the discovery meeting is to learn about you and your family and your priorities. We will share more information about our process, answer your questions and, finally, determine if Fiduciary Financial Partners might be a good fit for you.
We’re confident you’ll find this meeting beneficial whether you become a client or not.
What makes you different from other financial advisors?
At Fiduciary Financial Partners, we live up to our name. This means that we serve our clients, not through sales, but by acting in partnership and in the client’s best interests. Every time.
Our clients tell us they like….
- Our friendliness
- Our ability to simplify complex financial concepts so they are easy to understand
- Our work ethic
- Our responsiveness
- Our attention to detail
We often hear from our clients that they prefer our comprehensive counseling approach without the salesy, condescending treatment and jargon. We are happy to treat them with the respect and care they deserve.
What makes Fiduciary Financial Partners a good choice for me? How do I know if I would be a good fit?
Fiduciary Financial Partners may be a good fit for you if you …
- Own a business or professional practice
- Are a mid-career executive or professional
- Are a retiree or quickly approaching retirement
- Sponsor or would like to sponsor an employee retirement plan
You will find us an especially good fit if you are at a point where:
- Your finances are becoming increasingly complex or deserve more attention
- You want to spend more time on what matters to you, your business or career, your family and friends, or your personal interests
- You would like to outsource your portfolio management, financial planning or your company’s retirement plan to a trusted expert
- You’d appreciate concierge private client service and coordination with your tax and legal advisors or your company’s retirement plan service providers
How will I benefit by working with Fiduciary Financial Partners?
With our help, you can expect to see your financial life improve measurably over time, so you …
- Have more time for the things that matter most to you
- Save money by reducing investment costs, minimizing taxes lowering interest expenses
- Get a handle on your financial info by helping you organize and make your financial data easier to understand and easier to access
How are you compensated?
At Fiduciary Financial Partners, our fees are always fully disclosed and agreed upon in advance.
Our fees for comprehensive wealth management services for individuals and their families are set based on a percentage of the assets we manage for each client, as indicated here VIEW FEES. These fees are either deducted from your account or billed to you directly on a monthly basis, usually in
Similarly, our fees for retirement plan advisory and consulting services are set based on a percentage of plan assets, as indicated here VIEW FEES. Corporate retirement plan clients can choose to have our fees deducted from participant accounts, billed directly to the organization, or a combination of both. Fees are billed monthly or quarterly in arrears.
We also offer à la carte consulting services to individuals (VIEW FEES), as well as financial planning consulting for key employees (VIEW FEES) at set hourly rates. In either case, we provide an up-front estimate of the time we expect to invest and collect 50 percent at the time of engagement and the balance upon completion. Employers can choose whether they want to be billed directly or whether they want employees to share in costs.
Do you have a minimum investment?
Our comprehensive wealth management service requires a minimum investment of $500,000, due to the time-intensive, comprehensive and diligent work we do. However, our à la carte consulting services exclude investment management and, therefore, do not require an investment minimum.