Simple 5-step fiduciary process
Retirement plan consulting services help institutions create and manage employer-sponsored retirement plans with a simple 5-step fiduciary process.
- Discover. The Fiduciary Financial Partners process starts with a discussion to discover how we can put your retirement plan needs first.
- Organize. Retirement data is gathered and organized for deeper plan understanding — from a complete program assessment to plan documents.
- Create. FFP analyzes data across five key points to create an improved plan — retirement readiness, plan administration, costs, investments and service providers.
- Implement. Implementation begins with plan formalization and design adjustments, as well as further planning for conversion, education and enrollment.
- Execute. The fiduciary retirement plan is managed on an ongoing basis with regular update meetings and education to continually adapt it to changing circumstances.
By outsourcing retirement readiness & plan improvement responsibilities to Fiduciary Financial Partners, our chief retirement officer becomes an extension of your team — improving plan leadership, management and accountability.
FFP has more than 20 years of consulting experience with a wide range of defined benefit and defined contribution plans, including 401(k), 403(b), 401(a) and 457 plans.